It’s really incredible how things turned out for Tampa. They took a huge risk by building a stadium without having a team for it. For many years they looked like failures. Many in the city thought they would never have a team to call their own. But Tampa proved to be very persistent and got what they wanted in the end.
- History Now:… americansportshistory.com/2016/04/10/his… https://t.co/JyED0YAXCI 1 year ago
- History Now: Stephen Curry Breaks His Own Single Season 3-Point Record Again! americansportshistory.com/2016/02/27/his… 1 year ago
- The History Of The Three-Point Line In The NBA wp.me/p2gsAh-mL americansportshistory.com/2014/02/13/the… https://t.co/2FT7U8Nm3Z 1 year ago
- History Now: Peyton Manning Claims All-Time Passing Record americansportshistory.com/2015/11/15/his… https://t.co/5C4lv0wC7Z 1 year ago
- Wrigley Field - "Turn On The Lights!" americansportshistory.com/2015/08/08/wri… http://t.co/QMnwCRkDEf 1 year ago
- History Now: The Golden State Warriors Tie The 1995-96 Chicago Bulls Season Wins Record At 72
- History Now: Stephen Curry Breaks His Own Single Season 3-Point Record Again!
- History Now: Peyton Manning Claims All-Time Passing Record
- Wrigley Field – “Turn On The Lights!”
- “Man Of Steal”- Rickey Henderson And His Career Stolen Bases Record