On march 27th, 1939 the first ever NCAA Basketball Tournament began. The first game was between Oregon and Ohio State University. The tournament is now know as March Madness. The interesting thing about the tournament is that it was developed before many homes had a television. Now the Tournament dominates television ratings every year. This year will be the 74th year the tournament has ruled March.
- History Now:… americansportshistory.com/2016/04/10/his… https://t.co/JyED0YAXCI 1 year ago
- History Now: Stephen Curry Breaks His Own Single Season 3-Point Record Again! americansportshistory.com/2016/02/27/his… 1 year ago
- The History Of The Three-Point Line In The NBA wp.me/p2gsAh-mL americansportshistory.com/2014/02/13/the… https://t.co/2FT7U8Nm3Z 1 year ago
- History Now: Peyton Manning Claims All-Time Passing Record americansportshistory.com/2015/11/15/his… https://t.co/5C4lv0wC7Z 1 year ago
- Wrigley Field - "Turn On The Lights!" americansportshistory.com/2015/08/08/wri… http://t.co/QMnwCRkDEf 1 year ago
- History Now: The Golden State Warriors Tie The 1995-96 Chicago Bulls Season Wins Record At 72
- History Now: Stephen Curry Breaks His Own Single Season 3-Point Record Again!
- History Now: Peyton Manning Claims All-Time Passing Record
- Wrigley Field – “Turn On The Lights!”
- “Man Of Steal”- Rickey Henderson And His Career Stolen Bases Record