On Sunday the 8th of December, 2013 Denver Broncos kicker Matt Prater made NFL history. He made a 64-yard field goal in the final seconds of the 1st half in the Broncos game against the visiting the Tennessee Titans. The previous record was held by four players, each with 63-yard field goals. Those players he beat out for the record today were Tom Dempsey (1970), Jason Elam (1998), Sebastian Janikowski (2011) and David Ackers (2012). With this field goal Prater becomes just the 13th man to kick a +60-yard field goal in an NFL game.
- History Now:… americansportshistory.com/2016/04/10/his… https://t.co/JyED0YAXCI 1 year ago
- History Now: Stephen Curry Breaks His Own Single Season 3-Point Record Again! americansportshistory.com/2016/02/27/his… 1 year ago
- The History Of The Three-Point Line In The NBA wp.me/p2gsAh-mL americansportshistory.com/2014/02/13/the… https://t.co/2FT7U8Nm3Z 1 year ago
- History Now: Peyton Manning Claims All-Time Passing Record americansportshistory.com/2015/11/15/his… https://t.co/5C4lv0wC7Z 1 year ago
- Wrigley Field - "Turn On The Lights!" americansportshistory.com/2015/08/08/wri… http://t.co/QMnwCRkDEf 1 year ago
- History Now: The Golden State Warriors Tie The 1995-96 Chicago Bulls Season Wins Record At 72
- History Now: Stephen Curry Breaks His Own Single Season 3-Point Record Again!
- History Now: Peyton Manning Claims All-Time Passing Record
- Wrigley Field – “Turn On The Lights!”
- “Man Of Steal”- Rickey Henderson And His Career Stolen Bases Record