On Sunday the 8th of December, 2013 Denver Broncos kicker Matt Prater made NFL history. He made a 64-yard field goal in the final seconds of the 1st half in the Broncos game against the visiting the Tennessee Titans. The previous record was held by four players, each with 63-yard field goals. Those players he beat out for the record today were Tom Dempsey (1970), Jason Elam (1998), Sebastian Janikowski (2011) and David Ackers (2012). With this field goal Prater becomes just the 13th man to kick a +60-yard field goal in an NFL game.
- RT @ovppodcast: Episode 31 Now Available!! Get it on #SoundCloud #iTunes #GooglePlay and #Stitcher! #WWE #Retro #Wrestling #Podcast https:… 10 months ago
- RT @WHWMonday: Which WCW Pay-Per-View from 1998 do YOU want @tonyschiavone24 to discuss on the next WHAT HAPPENED WHEN Monday on @MLW? #W… 10 months ago
- RT @Super70sSports: Delino DeShields signed with Montreal in 1987 after they met his contract demand of the "tallest goddamn hat ever." htt… 10 months ago
- The Longest Major League Baseball Game Ever americansportshistory.com/2013/06/09/the… 10 months ago
- @pokuss Maybe in the future Jimmy 10 months ago
- American Sports History Podcast Coming Soon!
- Russell Westbrook: Triple-Double King 2016-17 Season
- History Now: The Golden State Warriors Tie The 1995-96 Chicago Bulls Season Wins Record At 72
- History Now: Stephen Curry Breaks His Own Single Season 3-Point Record Again!
- History Now: Peyton Manning Claims All-Time Passing Record