Twenty One years ago today the visiting Chicago Bulls defeated the Phoenix Suns in game 6 of the NBA Finals to win the series. The Bulls won by a score of 99-98. Michael Jordan was the leading scorer in the game with 33 points. This was the Bulls 3rd consecutive NBA Championship. This victory further increased Michael Jordan’s legacy as the greatest basketball player ever. Jordan would later retire in October of 1993. He would however come back in 1995 to win 3 more NBA Titles.
- RT @ovppodcast: Episode 31 Now Available!! Get it on #SoundCloud #iTunes #GooglePlay and #Stitcher! #WWE #Retro #Wrestling #Podcast https:… 2 months ago
- RT @WHWMonday: Which WCW Pay-Per-View from 1998 do YOU want @tonyschiavone24 to discuss on the next WHAT HAPPENED WHEN Monday on @MLW? #W… 2 months ago
- RT @Super70sSports: Delino DeShields signed with Montreal in 1987 after they met his contract demand of the "tallest goddamn hat ever." htt… 2 months ago
- The Longest Major League Baseball Game Ever americansportshistory.com/2013/06/09/the… 2 months ago
- @pokuss Maybe in the future Jimmy 2 months ago
- American Sports History Podcast Coming Soon!
- Russell Westbrook: Triple-Double King 2016-17 Season
- History Now: The Golden State Warriors Tie The 1995-96 Chicago Bulls Season Wins Record At 72
- History Now: Stephen Curry Breaks His Own Single Season 3-Point Record Again!
- History Now: Peyton Manning Claims All-Time Passing Record