Twenty One years ago today the visiting Chicago Bulls defeated the Phoenix Suns in game 6 of the NBA Finals to win the series. The Bulls won by a score of 99-98. Michael Jordan was the leading scorer in the game with 33 points. This was the Bulls 3rd consecutive NBA Championship. This victory further increased Michael Jordan’s legacy as the greatest basketball player ever. Jordan would later retire in October of 1993. He would however come back in 1995 to win 3 more NBA Titles.
- History Now:… americansportshistory.com/2016/04/10/his… https://t.co/JyED0YAXCI 1 year ago
- History Now: Stephen Curry Breaks His Own Single Season 3-Point Record Again! americansportshistory.com/2016/02/27/his… 1 year ago
- The History Of The Three-Point Line In The NBA wp.me/p2gsAh-mL americansportshistory.com/2014/02/13/the… https://t.co/2FT7U8Nm3Z 1 year ago
- History Now: Peyton Manning Claims All-Time Passing Record americansportshistory.com/2015/11/15/his… https://t.co/5C4lv0wC7Z 1 year ago
- Wrigley Field - "Turn On The Lights!" americansportshistory.com/2015/08/08/wri… http://t.co/QMnwCRkDEf 1 year ago
- History Now: The Golden State Warriors Tie The 1995-96 Chicago Bulls Season Wins Record At 72
- History Now: Stephen Curry Breaks His Own Single Season 3-Point Record Again!
- History Now: Peyton Manning Claims All-Time Passing Record
- Wrigley Field – “Turn On The Lights!”
- “Man Of Steal”- Rickey Henderson And His Career Stolen Bases Record